Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday's Favorite Finds

The weeks just seem to be flying by lately! I mean, November really??...and almost half way through at that!  Normally at this time of year I'm well on my way to gift wrapping or wrapping up my gift buying in general.  I know...I like to get my holiday shopping out of the way early.  I feel like time has been whizzing by so fast lately that my favorite time of year just creeped up on me!  Goodness...well, to slow things down a bit I thought I'd recap some of my favorite finds from the week.  All these are pinned via my Pinterest...which you can follow here

Butternut Squash Soup:
It seemed the perfect time of year for something like this, and it did not disappoint! The recipe makes a whole lot which was fine by me.  I kept devouring leftovers all week long!


"Look on the bright side" - Kate Spade Bangle:
I'm pretty sure looking down at this would easily brighten any girls day! Might have to be an early Christmas present to myself ;-) 


Pumpkin Peanut Butter Puppy Treats:
I am so excited to make these treats for the Sops.  She loves pumpkin and peanut butter, so I know she's going to go crazy for these!  Oh and...I'll take the puppy too...what a sweet face!


Elf:
If this doesn't get you in the holiday spirit, I don't know what will.  Love this movie and pretty much want to conquer everything on that list :-)


Glitter:


Which reminds me...I am going to be searching for this glittery (Wizard of Oz Ruby Red Slipper) looking case this weekend to go with my new iphone5! Can't wait to have that sucker in my hand.  I've been living in vintage phone land far too long now!


Happy Friday All! Enjoy your weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment