Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Decorating Fury

That's the kind of mood I was in today.  I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond looking for one simple item (isn't that how the story always goes ;-) but unfortunately they had sold out of what I was looking for.  Boot shapers must be popular this time of year :-)  But, I wasn't going to waste a trip to BBB.  I ended up getting my friend a perfect birthday present along with a few items for my place.  All the fall items were out...pumpkin and cinnamon candles, leafy art work, etc.  I was "beyond" inspired to spice up my place for the fall season.  I got a few candles and headed over to safeway for a few dinner items and picked up some perfect little pumpkins! One of each shape...how could I resist? 

Here's what I came up with for a tiny nook we have in our dining area.



My next project was to wrap my friend's birthday gift.  I used some tissue paper, cellophane, and mesh ribbon.  I don't know what I would do without cellophane!


I've wanted to change our second nook in the dining area with some pictures on the wall and so I rearranged a few knick knacks and spruced it up a bit.    


Now...onto making a spaghetti dinner! Aren't I just the domestic diva today :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment